Diploma In Airport Operations
Key benefits of choosing MPlanet Academy of Learning
The Airport Operations Diploma Programme is designed to expose participants to all the facets of activities associated with an airport from airside operations and landside to terminal operations, and equip them with key knowledge and tools necessary to proactively address the essential operational and business needs of 21st century airports.
The course will benefit various airport, CAA and ground handling employees and other airport service providers such as:
- New employees who are responsible for landside, terminal or airside operations that need to get a sound understanding of the airport’s complex functions;
- Current staff who would like to enhance their knowledge of overall airport operations and complex relationships in providing world class customer service;
- World Business Partners looking for a global understanding of the airport business.
To achieve the Airport Operations Diploma candidates must successfully complete the following three self-paced online courses within a three-year time frame:
- Airside Operations
- Terminal and Landside Operations
- Airports Business Operations