Diploma In Flight Dispatcher
The flight dispatcher shares equal and joint responsibility with the pilot and the operational crew for the safety and operational control of the flight. The flight dispatcher is responsible for planning and monitoring the progress of an aircraft journey. Flight dispatchers work indoors at the airport in the airline operations office or control centre. The dispatcher’s signature, along with the pilot and the AME, release the aircraft for flight.
- 12th Std (with Maths and Physics)
- Age: 18 yrs – 26 yrs
- Good communication skills
- Coordinating with pilots to prepare flight plans for the aircraft
- To analyze and evaluate meteorological information to determine potential hazards to safety of flight and to select the most desirable and economic route of flight.
- Consider necessary flight conditions like destination weather, winds, alternate destinations, fuel requirement, altitude of flying, air traffic and DGCA compliance.
- Obtain ATC (Air traffic control) and MET briefings for informing the pilots
- Maintain a constant watch on the dispatched flights on its journey.
- Delay or cancel a flight when in need to ensure the safety of the flight
- Make any other operational decisions necessary for the safety of the flight.
SOME OF OUR TRAINNING COURSES.
- Diploma In Air Cabin Crew
- Diploma In Ground Handling Hospitality
- Diploma In Airport Operations
- Diploma In Aviation Security
- Diploma In IATA Foundation/Consultant
- Diploma In Cargo Management
- Diploma In International Travel & Tourism Management
- Certified Diploma In Air Ticketing
- CERTIFIED DIPLOMA IN AIR TICKETING