Diploma In IATA Foundation/Consultant
Study popular tourism destinations and improve your sales skills to successfully advise your clients on the best travel options. Learn how to customize and construct complex travel itineraries, develop specialized knowledge of travel products and gain the skills to process ticket exchanges and reissues. Improve your sales skills to successfully turn prospect and existing customers into returning customers and learn how to understand how industry regulations affect your travel operations.
This course is available in textbook and e-textbook format. Enrol at an Authorized Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer, or alternatively you can choose to study these materials on your own.
- This course requires approximately 150 hours of study to be completed in 12 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- Online access is required to read and/or download study materials.
- You will need an Internet connection and Google Chrome™ browser. to access your User Account.
- Global exposure through our international academic affiliations and knowledge partners.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
- Selling techniques and social media marketing
- Fare construction and ticket exchanges/reissuance
- Travel industry laws and regulations
- Niche products including tour customization, luxury and group travel options
- Accommodation products other than hotels
SOME OF OUR TRAINNING COURSES.
- Aviation & Travel-Tourism(IATA Certified)
- Diploma In Air Cabin Crew
- Diploma In Ground Handling Hospitality
- Diploma In Airport Operations
- Diploma In Aviation Security
- Diploma In Flight Dispatcher
- Diploma In Cargo Management
- Diploma In International Travel & Tourism Management
- Certified Diploma In Air Ticketing
- CERTIFIED DIPLOMA IN AIR TICKETING